Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Day 4 of the NRA show- Dance-a-riffic

Last day of the NRA (sniff, sniff). The ending is a bit bittersweet for me. I loved all of the wonderful cooking gadgets, tasty food, oodles of freebies and impressive culinary demonstrations. But I will not miss all that darn walking and carrying/dragging of said freebies. But this last day did hold something fun and new for me and a first for the world as well. I was in the first Foodie Flash Mob Dance at the NRA restaurant show ever. Dancing and food, right up my alley.

For today I was lacking my usual camerawoman, aka my mother. But I did have the help of my friend Emily and the help of my arm and hand as well : ) Check out my last day at the NRA and be amazed, be wowed………or just be slightly entertained for a moment.




Till next time, live, love and eat some fantastic food.

2 comments: