Monday, May 24, 2010

Day 3 of NRA-Chef shoe shopping

Another fun filled whirlwind day at the NRA restaurant show. I’m choosing to be creatively different and formatting my day in the form of a free verse poem.

 




A Day at the NRA- Monday

Walking ever so quickly to take 2 trains down to the show on time,
Going chef shoe shopping,
Cracking up the crazy fish man,
Watching a fantastic but slightly raspy Rick Bayless,
Trying to find that fabulous macchiato again and having to settle for mediocre,
Finally having some good gelato,
Arguing with mom before I had food in my belly,
Hunting for more free bags,
Accidentally getting body spray spilled all over my handwritten nutrition flash cards,
Bumping into my old boss who had fired me, that said I had been there #1 server,
Eating way too much creamy and stinky cheese,
And finally, quickly jumping back onto the train to go take Nutrition test at school.

Whew, my cats and dogs are barking. So here is the video blog for today’s fun times.






Till next time, live, love and eat some fantastic food!

1 comment: